If the skies are overcast but your kids are getting antsy, keep them busy with some of these fool-proof crafts to keep little hands (and minds) busy! Even better- most of the supplies for these crafts are probably already in your house!
Crafts to do with your kids on a rainy day using stuff already around your house:
- Make a recycled rocket ship using a toilet paper roll- Creative dish
- Make a group of clam shell friends using extra beach shells- We know stuff
- Make fun and interesting water toys- Every little day
- Make decorative bedroom door signs- Design editor
- Make adorable owls from acorns- Bkids
- Make a slew of fascinating discovery bottles- Modern parents messy kids